Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- ECU SAGA Meeting November 28, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Mendenhall Student Center, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Our first fall meeting! Make sure you come out and bring your friends! Tuesday 9/12, 7pm Mendenhall 221!
- ECU World AIDS Day Commemoration November 30, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm East Carolina University- Hendrix Theatre, 500 9th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA
- World AIDS Day December 1, 2017
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour December 1, 2017 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Classic GLBT Movie Night December 1, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Starting in 2017 Classic GLBT Movie Night moves to the 2nd Saturday of each month.
Author Archives: richerichnc
August’s programming hour will feature Sgt. Cachelle Shean, LGBT Liaison Officer with the Greenville Police Department. Sgt. Shean was appointed to the position by Department Chief Mark Holtzman in 2016. The August meeting will be Thursday, August 10th with programming … Continue reading
Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont … Continue reading
And we’re here to support you through your own process to be that supportive parent, though the good times and bad… https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FBuzzFeedLGBT%2Fvideos%2F1016305071830011%2F&show_text=0&width=560 http://www.trans-parenting.com
PFLAG will be the co-host for UUCG’s Social Justice movie series “Moral Movies” on Saturday, October 8th starting at 6:30pm. The film will be “The Sum of Us” (1995 Australia) starring Jack Thompson and Russell Crowe. While most movies in … Continue reading
PFLAG will have a booth at the Winterville Watermelon Festival on Saturday, August 27th. The festival is at the Town Park located at 324 Sylvania St. in Winterville (map/directions). Please come by to visit us and let your friends who … Continue reading
There will be a candlelight vigil in Greenville on Tuesday, June 14th to commemorate the victims of the mass shooting at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando FL early Sunday morning. While the candlelight vigil will be at 8:30pm (around dusk) … Continue reading