Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group March 21, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Famiglia, 740 W Fire Tower Rd Suite #115, Winterville, NC 28590, USA First and 3rd Dinner Group meets most months on the 1st Thursday at China 10 and on the 3rd Thursday at various locations as announced.
- Dickinson Avenue After Dark March 23, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Dickinson Avenue, Dickinson Ave, Greenville, NC, USA
- ECU: Trans Day of Visibility Luncheon March 28, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm New Student Center - East Carolina University, 909 Lawrence St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Noon in Room 125, Main Campus Student Center Parking ($1 per hour) is available in the new parking deck, just off 10th Street.
- Transgender Day of Visibility March 31, 2019 Internationally International Transgender Day of Visibility is an annual event occurring on March 31 dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide. ... The first International Transgender Day of Visibility was held on March 31, 2009.
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group April 4, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858