Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- Trans Support Group August 20, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Winterville Christian Church, 257 Cooper St, Winterville, NC 28590, United States There is a peer support group forming to provide a safe, affirming, and empathetic space for members and allies of the transgender community to find resources, make new friends, and support each other. We welcome all members of the transgender community, as well as their significant others, family, friends, and advocates. We meet the third…
- ECU LGBTQ Center Fall Welcome/Social August 29, 2019 at 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm ECU Main Campus Student Center, E 10th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Ballroom, 2nd Floor For ECU Students, Faculty and Staff
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group September 5, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour September 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Drag Brunch for PiCASO September 8, 2019 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Scullery LLC, Evans Street, Greenville, NC, United States The Drag Brunch will now be a monthly event on the second Sunday of each month.