Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- Stonewall Anniversary (1969) June 28, 2019
- Greenville Pride Picnic June 29, 2019 at 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA https://www.facebook.com/events/1086168651573652/ Join us for this second annual community "potluck" picnic to celebrate pride! A few notes on the event and the UUCG: the building has a ramp on the front door and the restrooms are single-stall, accessible, and non-gendered. This is an alcohol-free event and there is no smoking/vaping area on the building grounds. All…
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour July 5, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Out Greenville Meeting July 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Tipsy Teapot, 409 S. Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Drag Brunch for PiCASO July 14, 2019 at 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Scullery LLC, Evans Street, Greenville, NC, United States The Drag Brunch will now be a monthly event on the second Sunday of each month.