Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group May 3, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour May 4, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Out Raleigh May 5, 2018 at 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Fayetteville Street, Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC, USA https://www.outraleigh.org/
- PFLAG Meeting May 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Drive, Greenville, NC 27858, United States PFLAG Greenville meets at UUCG on the second Tuesday of each month from 7-9p
- Classic GLBT Movie Night May 12, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Starting in 2017 Classic GLBT Movie Night moves to the 2nd Saturday of each month.