Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- Classic GLBT Movie Night November 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Description:Normally on the 2nd Saturday of each month, for November, UUCG's Movies that Matter and Classic GLBT Movie Night will combine on the 4th Saturday for recognition of World AIDS Day (observed internationally on December 1st)
- World AIDS Day December 1, 2019
- ECU: "Nothing Without Us: Women in the Global Fight Against AIDS" December 2, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm ECU Main Campus Student Center, E 10th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Black Box Theater, ECU MCSC This is the inspiring story of the vital role that women have played--and continue to play--in the global fight against HIV/AIDS. Presented in commemoration of World AIDS Day 2019
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group December 5, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour December 6, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858