Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- ECU SAGA Meeting November 28, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Mendenhall Student Center, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Our first fall meeting! Make sure you come out and bring your friends! Tuesday 9/12, 7pm Mendenhall 221!
- ECU World AIDS Day Commemoration November 30, 2017 at 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm East Carolina University- Hendrix Theatre, 500 9th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA
- World AIDS Day December 1, 2017
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour December 1, 2017 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Classic GLBT Movie Night December 1, 2017 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Starting in 2017 Classic GLBT Movie Night moves to the 2nd Saturday of each month.