Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group June 4, 2020 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour June 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Drag Queen Story Hour June 6, 2020 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Monthly on the First Saturday.
- Out Greenville Meeting June 8, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Tipsy Teapot, 409 S. Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Virtual PFLAG Meeting June 11, 2020 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Zoom, PFLAG Greenville will be holding only its virtual support group meeting from 7-8pm Details will be sent out via email and posted on Facebook and Twitter.