Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- ECU: Bi and Proud September 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm ECU Main Campus Student Center, E 10th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Room 125 MCSC Presented by Dr. Jesse R. Peele LGBTQ Center as part of Bisexual Awareness Week
- Pride Durham September 28, 2019 at 11:00 am – 4:00 pm 1304 Campus Dr, Durham, NC 27708, USA
- Judy Shepard: "The Legacy of Matthew Shepard" September 30, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Hendrix Theatre, 500 9th St, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Free and open to the Public Judy Shepard draws from personal tragedy to promote a greater understanding of LGBTQ Issues and empower audiences to embrace human dignity and diversity through outreach and advocacy in their own communities.
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group October 3, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour October 4, 2019 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858