Greenville PFLAG will be meeting on Thursday, August 10th at 7pm. Greenville PFLAG is a local group in support of gender and sexual minorities. Meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation (131 Oakmont Dr.) in Greenville from 7-9pm. The 1st hour focuses on education and advocacy, 2nd hour support group. This month Sergeant Sean, the LGBT Resource Officer with the Greenville Police Department will be presenting during the first hour.
Parents, Friends, Family, Allies and LGBTQ individuals… ALL are welcome!
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- Pride Festivals in Raleigh and Durham September 29, 2018 Raleigh and Durham NC Pride: Durham NC is in Durham on Duke University East Campus scheduled from 11am to 4pm https://www.lgbtqcenterofdurham.org/ NC Pride at Night is in Raleigh downtown, scheduled from 3pm to midnight https://prideforallnc.org/
- Film: "Dickinson Avenue -- The (Mostly) True Story of the Paddock Club" October 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Hendrix Theatre, 500 East Ninth Street, Greenville, NC 27858, USA
- 1st & 3rd Dinner Group October 4, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm China 10, 1904 E Firetower Rd. Greenville NC 27858
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour October 5, 2018 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Out Greenville Meeting October 8, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Tipsy Teapot, 409 S. Evans St. Greenville NC 27858