Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (ECU Croatan) November 19, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Croatan, 100 Dixon Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA ECU LGBT Resource Office: Our annual observance of Transgender Day of Remembrance will take place on Monday, November 19 at 6:30 pm in the Green Room at the Croatan.
- Transgender Day of Remembrance November 20, 2018
- Trans Support Group November 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Winterville Christian Church, 257 Cooper St, Winterville, NC 28590, United States There is a peer support group forming to provide a safe, affirming, and empathetic space for members and allies of the transgender community to find resources, make new friends, and support each other. We welcome all members of the transgender community, as well as their significant others, family, friends, and advocates. We meet the third…
- World AIDS Day December 1, 2018
- Classic GLBT Movie Night December 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Starting in 2017 Classic GLBT Movie Night moves to the 2nd Saturday of each month.