PFLAG Greenville will hold its next meeting on April 8, at 7 p.m. on Zoom. Our theme for this month will be “Mental health in the LGBTQ+ community”, and our guest presenter will be Marsha Partington. A licensed substance abuse counselor, trainer, and advocate, Marsha will be speaking about her journey in mental health care, how she came to work with the LGBTQ+ community and what her experiences have taught her along the way. Discussion and Q/A will follow.
Where we meet2nd Tuesday of each month
7pm Support Group
8pm General Meeting
Greenville Area LGBT Community Calendar
- LGBT Business/Professional Social Hour May 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Crave Uptown 409 S Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Out Greenville Meeting May 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Tipsy Teapot, 409 S. Evans St. Greenville NC 27858
- Virtual PFLAG Meeting May 13, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Zoom, PFLAG Greenville will be holding only its virtual support group meeting from 7-8pm Details will be sent out via email and posted on Facebook and Twitter.
- Trans Support Group May 18, 2021 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm Winterville Christian Church, 257 Cooper St, Winterville, NC 28590, United States There is a peer support group forming to provide a safe, affirming, and empathetic space for members and allies of the transgender community to find resources, make new friends, and support each other. We welcome all members of the transgender community, as well as their significant others, family, friends, and advocates. We meet the third…
- Drag Queen Story Hour June 5, 2021 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am Unitarian Universalist Congregation, 131 Oakmont Dr, Greenville, NC 27858, USA Monthly on the First Saturday.